Exciting opportunity for aspiring EYFs Leaders
1 x Reception Class teacher with Leadership Responsibility
32.5 hours maternity cover (Fixed Term – to cover maternity leave until August 2019, or the postholder’s return)
A secondment arrangement would be considered
Main Scale 1 – 6 (£22,916 - £33,823) or Upper Pay Scale 1-3 (£35,927 - £38,633)
TLR2a - £2,667
Trinity Anglican Methodist Primary School is keen to appoint an outstanding and highly motivated Reception classroom practitioner to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team. Leadership responsibilities involve undertaking the role of Phase Leader as a member of the Senior Leadership Team with responsibility for our Nursery and two Reception classes.
Your experience, qualities and skills will include:
* Proven leadership skills and attributes
* Early Years experience
* Commitment to high standards for all pupils in both learning and behaviour
* Commitment to continually seek improvement
* The ability to work effectively within the wider school team
* A dedication towards contributing to the wider life of the school
* Supporting and embracing the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
* Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking children with good attitudes to learning
* A whole school learning culture underpinned by a creative, experiential curriculum, assessment for learning and a growth mindset.
* A caring and supportive Christian school community
* A commitment to professional development
* The opportunity to work effectively with other schools within our Trust
Visits to the school from prospective candidates prior to their application are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please book an appointment via phone (01275 397710) or email the School Business Manager, Avril Steel on email@example.com.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email the School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon - Wednesday 27th June 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 4th July 2018
This post will commence: 1st September 2018 until August 2019, or the postholder’s return
If you don’t hear from us by 8th July assume that you haven’t been invited to interview.
Visit Days: 5pm – Tuesday 19th June
5pm - Wednesday 20th June
2.30pm - Friday 22nd June
5pm - Monday 25th June