Nurturing, Inspiring, Encouraging, Celebrating
The school aims to serve its community by providing a stimulating education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice.
- Our vision is that the school is at the heart of the local community.
- We promote a belief that everyone has the capacity to play a full and positive role in their community.
- The Christian ethos is integral to our school, promoting an attitude of mutual respect and responsibility.
- We have spiritual development as an integral part of our curriculum and ethos, with worship as an important element of the life of the school.
- We foster a love of learning by offering a range of exciting, inspiring learning experiences.
- Every child has rich opportunities to achieve in their academic and personal journey.
- Pupil achievement is valued, providing an atmosphere which raises self-esteem and pride.
- We believe in creating positive and happy memories of primary school education for children and their families.
Reviewed by Staff and Governors - September 2015