Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust
Home Page

Medication in School

If your child needs to have medication in school, a 'Request for School to Administer Medication' form needs to be completed. We ask that if your child needs an Asthma inhaler that they have two in school in a suitable container, which is then kept in the classroom.