1 x Class teacher
16.25 hrs (Part Time) Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Main Scale 1 – 6 (£ 24,373 - £35,971) Pro rata
Trinity Anglican Methodist Primary School is keen to appoint an outstanding and highly motivated classroom practitioner to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team. The age group to be taught will be Y5. You are invited to state curriculum strengths. The post will commence at the start of term 2.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Commitment to high standards for all pupils in both learning and behaviour
- The ability to work effectively within the wider school team
- Commitment to continually seek improvement
- A dedication towards contributing to the wider life of the school
- Supporting and embracing the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking children with good attitudes to learning
- A whole school learning culture underpinned by a creative, experiential curriculum, assessment for learning and a growth mindset.
- A caring and supportive Christian school community
- A commitment to professional development
- The opportunity to work effectively with other schools within our Trust
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email the Business Manager – email@example.com
Closing date: 9am – Monday 5th October 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 14th October 2020
NB The interview will take place remotely.
If you don’t hear from us by Wednesday 7th October 2020 please assume that you haven’t been invited to interview.
Lunchbreak Supervisor Vacancies
to start as soon as possible
Salary £17,711 FTE (£3,043.19 Pro Rata)
7.5 hours a week, term time only 11.45am – 1.15pm Monday - Friday
We are looking for caring and enthusiastic Lunchbreak Supervisors to ensure our children have a happy and safe lunchtime experience.
For further information please check out the information below.
Or contact Helen Warner or Sheryl Ellis on 01275 397710.
If you are interested please complete and return both the application form as soon as possible.